Avoid drinking too much fluid before performing the test.
- Wash your hands with soap and water and dry with a paper towel.
- Open the urinal container carefully without touching the inside of the container or the door.
- With one hand, unbutton the genitals and wipe the anus and urethra with a disposable napkin from the front. Repeat this twice with a new napkin.
- Drain a small amount of the first portion of urine (the first few drops) into the toilet and collect about 30 ml (half of the sample container). (Remain separate from each other during genital lips urination).
- Close the lid of the sample container and deliver it to the laboratory.
- If the urine sample becomes contaminated at the time of collection, the test results will be distorted, so compliance with the above conditions is mandatory.
- Make sure the name and surname and the admission information are on the container, otherwise inform the admissions and sampling authorities.
Please pay particular attention to the above to obtain accurate and accurate results;
Failure to comply with these conditions can result in the neglect of important medical issues.
The lab staff is ready to answer your questions at all stages.
Health Considerations: As any stool specimen is an important source of transmission of bacteria, viruses and parasites, special attention should be paid to the hygiene considerations during specimen transportation and specimen transfer.